Friday, March 31, 2006

George's Competetion

(Mrs. Zanfino knocks on Jerry's door while Kramer, Jerry and George are inside the apartment...)

(George is quite comfortably sitting on the couch with a pillow on his lap, watching TV. Kramer is making himself dinner humming some song.)

(Jerry is at the table behind the couch, sitting, observing the two.)

Jerry(says to himself): Certainly more comfortable than me in my own house.

(Kramer opens the door)

Mrs.Zanfino: Kramer, sorry to bother you, Joey is not going to bed. I just want to scare him a little bit. Could youcome by, he really gets scared by you.

Kramer(a little proud): Ohhh.

Mrs. Zanfino: Yeah, he thinks you're Frankenstein.

Kramer: Sure Mrs. Z. I'll be there.

(Kramer goes out the door.)

Geroge: What's the story of Mrs. Z.

Jerry: She's a widow, why?

George: Nice looking widow. (thinks for a second). Yes, why not? I just got to be a little better than a dead man. You don't think I can do that?

Jerry (doubtful expression): I don't know George, dead men dont make any mistakes.

George: You're right. It's tough.

Jerry: Yeah, I hope I'm not but I think I am.

Geroge: Oh man!

Jerry: What?

George: I think I've just overcome fear of death!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh.man. i love seinfeld.keep going man.i keep always my eyes on your blog.thanx u.

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh Heh. I love Seinfeld. This was cute. :) Thanks for the laugh.

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i come to this blog since ive stumbled upon it, please dont stop its great

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow!! funny episodes.... why havn't you been writing...

10:35 PM  
Blogger Sudheer said...

Thanks for the comments, anonymous, rachel, anonymous, googler. Will write again soon...

7:10 AM  
Blogger Avi said...

I just discovered your blog.

Realiy liked it.
How come you stopped ?

Keep it up,
Avi

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google