Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Scenario#4(George Writes)

(George is at his parents’ home…)

Estelle: Writer? What do you mean Georgie?

George: Television writer, Jerry and me, we’re gonna write a sitcom.

Estelle: I’m sorry; I don’t see how a real estate agent can become a writer.

George: Well, as far as I personally am concerned, real estate agent or a front office guy or any other job on the face of the earth is just as difficult as being a writer.

Estelle: Jerry can write; he doesn’t do anything.

George: What do you think, Jerry can make it alone? I give him ideas! He uh he uses ‘babys’ for example which was originally my idea.

Frank: Son, I always believed in you.

(George turns towards his father; Estelle continues to look at neither)

George: Really?

Estelle: Your father is lying George.

(Frank gets up and stands in front of Estelle)

Frank: YOU DON’T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BRINGING UP CHILDREN!

Estelle: WELL I DON’T KNOW HOW TO LIE!

Frank: I LIED BECAUSE I HAD TO ENCOURAGE HIM THAT’S WHY!

George: Alright the two of you! I’m already brought up! Now let us PLEASE forget about how I was brought up and…what I’ve grown in to.

Estelle: What do you mean encourage, Frank?

Frank: Every person is born with some kind of skill, since George does not have any other I am guessing this could be his thing. Who knows, as the son of a TV Guide collector, he may have some skill for TV writing.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS :-D :-D:-D. I could almost hear them talking like that. Good stuff

4:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frank: I LIED BECAUSE I HAD TO ENCOURAGE HIM THAT’S WHY!

lololol beautiful :P I was starting to wonder why would Frank encourage him. very, very nice :D

1:49 PM  
Blogger Sudheer said...

That is a good point, Anonymous. Thanks for raising it. I made changes to the bit based on your doubt, please check it out.

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google