Sunday, December 04, 2005

Foreword

Supposing that Seinfeld's all over after its last episode in 1998 is like saying there wont be any more words in the English language after Samuel Johnson died. What Seinfeld did was give us a viewpoint on things, a way of looking at things, people, situations and more, especially nothing. A show might end, a person might die but the thinking should continue. This precisely is the aim of this web endeavour. I felt bad when I learnt that Seinfeld was going to end. Over the years I seriously thought why it should end and felt that I simply cannot have the fun of Seinfeld taken away from me. Even if it means creating my own Seinfeld

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Loved reading your blog. Big Seinfeld fan. Just had a conversation last night after I got dumped after a week about the "it's not you, it's me episode" : ) it made me giggle...

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google