Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Scenario#2(Kramer Inside)

Jerry: George it happened to us today so I'm wondering; would you pick money off the street, you know, if you chance upon it?

George: It depends...on the magnitude of the note, how many people around, the traffic and other factors.

Jerry: Boy, you spend more thinking on it than you do to earn a buck in a legitimate way.

George: So, did you pick it up?

Jerry: No Kramer did. And from what I could tell I don't think he considered any of the factors you mentioned.

(Jerry pauses for a second)

Jerry: You know Kramer is sometimes like that man inside me that I'm always worried might get out some how.

George: Yeah, he's always like that man inside everybody.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian Dixon said...

This made me laugh. Bravo!

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe. Enjoyed your sense of humour.... keep writing :)

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google