Saturday, December 24, 2005

Scenario#6(George's Normal!)

Jerry: So how are things between you and Amy, the accountant?

George: Not so good.

Elaine: You know not so good is sometimes not so bad, really.

George: She wants to keep track of all my expenses on a weekly basis and help me get more out of my money.

Jerry: That is bad. So this can’t last more than a week, can it?

George: You think I can break up?

Jerry: Yeah, sure, this has to be the most normal and socially acceptable reason you ever broke-up for.

George: I mean I am having trouble maintaining a level of cunning manipulation of my finances that you'd normally expect with your parents or a wife. I don’t want her to know all the things I spend money on!

Elaine: What exactly do you spend money on?

George: That’s what I don’t want her to know.

Elaine: What, that you don’t spend money on most anything?

George: Never mind.

(George turns to Jerry)
George: So I'm being normal here right, everything's normal right?

Jerry: Perfectly normal…for this time anyway.

(George is proud of himself)

George: Boy, being normal feels really great.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian Dixon said...

I have a story idea for you: Playboy Cyber Girl Jessica Kramer turns out to be Cosmo Kramer’s niece. Cosmo has a hilarious way of going to extremes. He could start the show loudly applauding his niece’s choice to pose and later be horrified by it—or vice versa.

Your work consistently makes me laugh.

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google